There are currently 27 single family homes for rent in Wellington Florida. Prices for these homes start at $1,500 a month and go up to $6,000 for an unfurnished annual rental.
The average single family home for rent in Wellington Florida has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 2 car garage and an average rent of $2,682 a month.
If you are looking to rent a home in Wellington Florida there are a few things to keep in mind.
1. Every Owner/Landlord has different requirements:
- Some will focus on your credit report while others won’t
- Some will allow pets while others won’t
- Some want First, Last and a Security Deposit while others might be willing to negotiate
2. Be prepared to provide documents:
- 99% of Owners will want to see your credit report
- A majority of Owners will want a copy of your paycheck stubs
3. Be Flexible:
- With a small inventory of homes for rent you need to be flexible with your rental needs.
Need help finding a Wellington FL homes for rent? If so fill out our online Rental Questionnaire and receive a list of homes for rent that meets your needs. You can also read more about Tips and Expectations when renting a home in Wellington.
[idx-listings city=”Wellington” minprice=”1500″ maxprice=”6000″ propertytypes=”479″ orderby=”DateAdded” orderdir=”DESC” count=”10″ showlargerphotos=”true”]