There are several steps involved when listing your Wellington home for rent and below is our step by step process:
1. We will tour your home to examine the condition and location.
2. Review the current market conditions with you and provide you with an opinion of price. We will also review our marketing strategy at this time.
3. Once a price is determined you will sign the leasing agreement, which can be done in person or electronically online.
4. We will then start our Wellington Rental Marketing Plan.
5. Once an offer is received we will screen all prospective tenants; background check, credit check, verify income and rental history.
6. After choosing a tenant we will prepare the lease.
7. The day of move in we conduct a final walk through with the tenant, collect remaining money due and handout keys, remotes and/or community cards.
There is no up front fee and we do not get paid until the day your new tenant moves in.
Need to list your Wellington home for rent? Contact us today for all your rental needs.
Hear what our Rental Clients have to say about our Rental services now!